Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring!?!?


So its April in Michigan and I'm on Spring Break. Yesterday we woke up to three inches on snow on the ground. WTF. No matter, I thought. I'm not about to let this crap weather ruin MY vacation plans. So I bundled Lily up, threw her perfect yellow spring dress in a bag and drove over the river and through the woods to the mall to see the Easter Bunny. Having dealt with Somerset Mall's holiday festivities before, I called early in the morning to make sure I wasn't going to get there at 9:30 and not see the HaHa (as Lily calls bunnies) until 4:30. "Nope, you should get right in," said the lady on the phone. Sweet. We got there and after a quick costume change, Lily was in her "Easter" dress, ready to see Hester Fairweather, the bunny herself. She loved it, and was by far the best kid there (if I do say so myself!)

1 comment:

Cassi said...

What a sweet picture -she's looking so grown up! Can't wait to see you Thursday!