Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Holy Crap. I have a 2 year old.

Okay, okay, I've actually had a two year old for over a month now, but Husband has been out of town in the great white tundra for the past 4 out of 5 weeks, so blogging really hasn't been on my priority list lately. But now he's back, and luckily he's shaved his beard, so I have a little more time for updating my neglected blog.

Lily turned two last month, and I really can't believe how quickly the past two years have gone. Granted, there have been times I was certain would never ever ever end. Like when she stopped sleeping at 3 months old, or when she threw more food on the floor than she put in her mouth. Or when she called me dada for months and months. But now here she is, a spunky, lovey little girl who amazes us everyday with complex language, random letter, number, shape and color identification, and a bizarre obsession with Puff the Magic Dragon. She's really into dolls and stuffed animals lately, and is now upstairs sleeping with her entourage of Big Bird, Abby Cadabby, Elmo, Zoe, Mermaid, Marisol and not one but two blankies. Favorite foods are yogurt, bananas, cereal, cereal bars, veggie burgers, berries, sunbutter jelly, and 'roni cheese.

No comments: