Swinging on a Star

Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome to the World Maya Gabriella!

September 17th, 2009, 8:10pm, 9 pounds, 8 ounces, 20 inches long.











Posted by Katie at 8:37 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Sweet Blogs

  • Enjoying the Small Things
    2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
    1 year ago
  • Golden Smiles
    Growing Up
    15 years ago
  • Grilled Cheese and Martinis
    Take Out...well, delivery
    16 years ago
  • PooPooFart: The Adventures Of Evie & Penny
  • amalah . com
  • The Cox-Fitz Chronicles
  • Confessions of a Pioneer Woman | Ree Drummond
  • matt, liz and madeline
  • Demani Kade
  • Go away Mommy, I'm pooping!
  • Vanilla Twice

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ▼  September (4)
      • Last Night...
      • Welcome to the World Maya Gabriella!
      • Butts
      • Dear Woman at the Zoo,
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)
Counters
Free Counter
Locations of visitors to this page

About Me

My photo
Katie
I'm a busy mama with two kids and full-time day job. I like to craft. I make lots of random stuff. It makes me happy. And I hope it makes you happy, too!
View my complete profile
Ethereal theme. Powered by Blogger.