Friday, June 27, 2008

House, anyone??

OMFingG. We are never going to sell our house. It doesn't really help that our realtor is turning out to be an Incompetent. Wednesday afternoon, Lily was just settled down for a long summer's nap, and I was chillin' on the couch watching the lesbian show (don't ask) and in what do my wandering eyes do appear, but a realtor and couple with their baby walking up to the door. WTF!?? WTFingF!?? Apparently, Incompetent doesn't think that its important to pick up the phone and make me aware of the fact that people want to see our house. So I let them in, explain that no, my realtor didn't call and yes, my daughter is sleeping upstairs so they can't see her bedroom, and scurry onto the deck to give Incompetent a call. Voicemail, of course... "Umm hi. Its Katie. People just showed up at my house for a showing that I wasn't aware of. Call me back." (Read: You stupid Incompetent, you forgot to call us about the showing. I'm so glad you are potentially going to suck up any remaining bit of equity we have built in this house for doing such a suck job. Oh, and by the way...you SUCK) 20 minutes later, she calls back, gives 50 different excuses (Read: LIES) and thanks me for "Being so sweet about this!" Now, if you are reading this, you most likely know me personally, and undoubtedly know that I am anything but sweet. In fact, I don't think anyone has ever referred to me as sweet. Except maybe when Lily has wiped her cookie smeared hands on my face and then someone runs into my face with their tongue. Then maybe I can be categorized as sweet. Maybe. So, dear reader, what is the point, you ask? Well, if we don't sell our house then I can look forward to yet another school year filled with 60-90 minute commutes (ONE way), idiots crashing into one another, salt shortages, orange barrels, obnoxious morning show deejays, copious amounts of money spent on gas, and my personal favorite--sunshine delays on 696. So please, someone buy our house. Anyone.

No comments: